Every coin you see on our site is exactly what you see, without being processed to alter the currency.
The coins for sale are 100% authentic under the guarantee of our store. We do not sell copies.
Any question you have we will be happy to answer you by phone, by email.
The company does not take responsibility in case a shipment is lost, stolen from the post office or the file is generally damaged.
Payment methods we accept are bank and online payment by debit / credit card
The user must be over 18 years old. The debit or credit card must be in the name of the person making the order, otherwise a certificate or passport will be required.
- From the moment the order is delivered to the post office or the courier company and the unique shipment number is received, the risk for the products falls on the customer.
- The Customer bears the risk of damage or loss of the package. In the event of a breakdown during transport or the loss of the package, all customer requirements must be addressed to the transfer service.
- All listed prices are in euros and include Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable.
- Prices do not include customs duties, levies or other charges imposed by the authorities of the country of destination.
- The customer is responsible for any customs duties, levies or charges imposed by law in the country of destination.
- It is possible to cancel the order as well as the return of the products as long as the process has been completed within 14 calendar days. The products should be in their original condition, especially for proof coins or coins with other treatments, the capsule should not have been opened and the coin should have been touched with the bare hand.
- Liability lakisgold.com: lakisgold.com is not responsible for defects or poor quality of the products available to its customers. However, in case a proven defective product is found, you reserve the right to return it in its original packaging within 10 days, with the possibility of replacing it or refunding your money.
A necessary condition for the start of the transaction between us is the disclosure by you of some of your personal data. When you place an order, we will ask for your full name, the address to which the products will be sent, your landline or mobile phone number, your email address, etc. We will not ask for your credit card details in case payment by card.
Lakisgold.com strictly following the principles of personal data protection provided by the relevant laws and international conventions, will not proceed to any unfair and unauthorized use. Lakisgold.com in no way discloses, publishes, sells, exchanges personal data and information that you trust us. Exceptionally, your personal information may be disclosed by the company, always in accordance with the procedure provided by law, when this is required by a Public Authority, court, etc.
Lakisgold.com reserves the right to inform its suppliers with sales statistics, which in no case will contain personal information that could lead to the identification of individuals.
You can also change the personal information you have provided to us at any time or restrict or cancel the use of some of this information (eg your credit card number) by completing the relevant online form.
PRICES OF PRODUCTS SOLD
Lakisgold.com reserves the right to adjust prices.
All products in the lakisgold.com catalogs are shipped immediately upon order.
- If for reasons of force majeure (eg bad weather, strikes, etc.) it is not possible to deliver the products to you within the predetermined time, we will inform you via e-mail, in order to let us know if you wish to complete under these conditions of your order.
- Lakisgold.com is not responsible for an organized attack by hackers with the aim of stealing users' personal information, but even in this case credit card users are protected once payment has been made through Eurobank or Paypal.
Cookies are alphanumeric files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive over the internet so that we can offer you services like the ones mentioned above. In your browser settings you can choose either to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or to ask you every time a new cookie is to be installed on your hard drive. However, you should know that if you choose to prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive, you will not be able to use some of the services of our store.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Lakisgold.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions.
All transactions through lakisgold.com are governed by International and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce as well as the Consumer Protection Act (Law 2251/1994) governing matters relating to sales by distance.